Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below govern the relationship between you, the client, and us, Chogogo Tours (also known operating as Doddy’s Transport VBA). By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All details contained herein are, to the best of our knowledge, correct and it is in good faith that we have published them.
Credit Card payments are collected by Doddy’s Transport VBA acting as an authorised company of Chogogo Tours. Subsequently, Doddy’s Transport VBA will appear as DODDY’S TRANSPORT, CHOGOGO TOURS & TRANS on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by Doddy’s Transport VBA.
A 100% deposit of the total cost including taxes is required to secure reservations for hotel and/or cruise ship clients. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at +297 5924955 or email@example.com if you have any questions or require any changes. Please also review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days before reservation date will receive a 90% refund of the deposit paid or the option of a credit, which is valid for one year from cancellation date.
- Cancellations made with at least 4 days notice will receive a 50% refund of the deposit paid or the option of a credit, which is valid for one year from the cancellation date.
- Cancellations made less than 4 days before reservation date will forfeit the deposit paid.
- By any cancellations of the cruise before arrival on Aruba, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Tours run rain or shine.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All rates quoted or shown in our tariffs are based on current prices. All prices mentioned on this site include value-added tax. Chogogo Tours reserves the right to alter or change already published prices on the website without notice in the event of currency fluctuation, government taxes, or any such costs increases that is outside Chogogo Tours' control.
Chogogo Tours reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or departure times without prior notice should this be necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond Chogogo Tours' control. Please notice that in the case of changes of flights, the passenger is responsible for any additional costs that become payable as a result of such changes.
Prices are guaranteed against any surcharge after an invoice has been issued, unless the increase is due to government laws or currency changes and amounts to 5% of the package price or more. The amounts that exceed 5% will be charged and clients will be entitled to cancel their booking with a full refund if the surcharge exceeds 10%.
Any increase due to changes in government laws, i.e. tax changes will be added to the invoice.
If a day tour, package or group tour is cancelled due to circumstances outside our control or minimum numbers are not reached, we will refund the money you have paid. Chogogo Tours shall then have no further liability towards you.
Any claim relating to Chogogo Tours web site and / or any service purchased shall be governed by the laws of the country of Aruba without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Please note that individual travel insurance is not included in the tour price and all medical costs and other costs involved must be paid by the client. It is therefore strongly recommended that participants take out personal insurance, especially for the active tours.
We strongly recommend to all of our clients to purchase comprehensive travel insurance prior to departure to meet any contingencies.
Once you book through www.chogogotours.com you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. Chogogo Tours acts in good faith and cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage, accidents, sickness or schedule changes caused by weather or road conditions, force majeur such as natural catastrophes, strikes or any other irregularities beyond the control of Chogogo Tours. Luggage is at the owner's risk throughout the tour. We therefore advise all clients to have insurance cover, as clients are at their own risk on optional tours, such as party tours, beach tours, etc.
All information on Chogogo Tours is subject to change and we reserve the right to correct any mistakes that may appear on our website. These general booking conditions are subject to change and we reserve the right to update these conditions without notice.
Our main goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you, for any reason, are not satisfied with your reservation, we would like to hear about it. We recommend you contact us as soon as any incident occurs. All complaints must reach Chogogo Tours within 10 days after your reservation date. Otherwise, any possible compensation entitlement will not be valid.